[OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control a

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:48:55 -0500
> because a) they can afford to, b) they've got the lenses, etc., c)
> they like to use 'blads
I'm speaking of the new fujiblads, totally new so guys like me couldn't use
our stuff even if we could afford the back.

and d) they meet customer expectations of
> what 'real' studio equipment should look like.
If you are earning your living shooting, don't discount that bit of
credibility. A friend moved from OM to Nikon back in the manual focus days
just because of negative customer comments about his equipment.

Bill Pearce