[OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: Revolutionary Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III redef

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: Revolutionary Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III redefines professional photography
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 20:31:28 -0700
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> The new 14mm prime was announced simultaneously.

Somehow, I think I was aware of that. Otherwise, I might have said:

I think C will be coming out with one or more new (S)WAs sometime.
or
A new C 14 mm prime is rumored.

And if it were not just announced, but already available, something like:

C has a new 14 mm prime available.

Based on my statement that it is coming, and my quote of a rough price,
might not a logical person assume that I was indeed referring to the
announcement a few hours before?

A. Pedantic Moose (Fulfilling his responsibility of keeping the list
logician logical.)