[OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing

Subject: [OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:02:18 -0600
Carl's Darkroom in Albuquerque and Visions Photolab in Santa Fe both do mail
order. I use them as a local customer since I live in Santa fe. I used to
work at a camera store that sent its processing to Carl's and after I quit I
tried Visions and was happy with them so I switched since they're closer to
home and cheaper than sending to Carl's through the camera shop I used to
work for. Both labs do great E-6 work.

http://www.carls-darkroom.com

http://www.visionsphotolab.com

--