[OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control a

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:22:04 +1000
And this arrived today -
"You are invited to review the NEW NIKON DSLR’s + COOLPIX over lunch
on Thursday September 6 over lunch."

Things are getting interesting. And a real free lunch too! (as if!)
Came with a whisper type campaign ad - looks like a fast response to
Canon.
Think that they're going full-frame? :)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx