[OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control a

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:29:39 +1000
In the long ago and far away I would turn up with a Kowa Six to
impress the gullible with the size and noise and Nikon F2 'as a back-
up'.
I was just an amateur, a member of the staff who could be trusted to
take a few pix when needed.
But the big 'ker-chunk' made them take me much more seriously and
allowed me to step into the new role.
I almost always used the Nikon shots I took afterwards when they'd
relaxed a bit.
Once or twice I didn't bother to load the Kowa.
I suppose that makes me a bad person.
I feel so guilty.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx