[OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing

Subject: [OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:38:03 -0700
My local lab shut down recently (I have been very spoiled with one day
turnaround of E6!) and after doing a bit of research I went with
Dwayne's as they also processed Kodachrome which I had some rolls that
needed to be processed.

I just received my first order back from Dwayne's
http://www.dwaynesphoto.com/ and have been very impressed with the
service and quality of work. One of the nice things is that they process
just about anything - E6, C41, Kodachrome, 35mm, 120/220, push/pull you
name it.

Jim Couch