[OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing

Subject: [OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:55:14 -0300

I just got a roll of E6, Kodak 100VS, back from Dwayne's yesterday. I've
been using them for the last few rolls of E6 and Kodachrome 64. They do use
the paper mounts, which makes K64 seem really nostalgic :-) when you open
the box. I had them scan this last roll as well, which I wouldn't bother
with again. But the processing and mounting was fine for me. Turnaround is
not quite what I was used to when the local lab did it for me in about 3
hours. But I guess that is history now.
Wayne