[OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control a

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:37:48 +1000
Not if they spend the next hour or two discussing the merits of
particular brushes and worse, the arcane details of mixing the paint
types and colours they favour. Tempura anyone?
You surely don't imagine that these things aren't important to them?
Yes, an 'artist' can produce a great image with a stick of burnt wood
but are we so arrogant as to assume that they aren't as least as
fussy about their equipment and consumables as are we?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx