[OM] Re: Olympus Master 2 can't see E-410

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Master 2 can't see E-410
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:23:11 -0400
I have both the E-500 and the E-510. I had no trouble upgrading either one with
Olympus Master 2 (OM2). You do have to have the camera on Storage mode.
Actually, OM2 will automatically set my camera to Storage mode if my camera is
on before I launch OM2 on my G5 dual core PC. I haven't tried it yet with my
MacBook Pro w/Intel chip.

Robert