[OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control a

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:46:39 -0400
That link didn't lead me anywhere useful with respect to Sony.  I assume
what you're talking about is this Sony 12.5 MP CMOS sensor:
<http://www.dpreview.com/news/0708/07082012sony12mpcmos.asp>
I also thought it was an interesting development.  I noted that the
pixel density on this APC-C size chip is approx. the same as the E-330's
7.5 MP sensor.

Chuck Norcutt