[OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Spee

Subject: [OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 03:53:46 -0700
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> I am but a pale reflection of them, not they of me.

But are you a reliable informant?

Not questioning your integrity, although perhaps your ability to see
yourself without bias. I know my own perceptions of myself don't always
exactly agree with those of others. It appears that I may have been, at
an earlier time in my life, considerably more boring that I might have
imagined. ;-)   Learning to ask "Do you really want the answer to that
question?" has significantly improved certain aspects of my life.
Actually, I've even learned to skip the question in most instances.
Except here, of course. :-)

And do you know how they act when you aren't around?

Moose