[OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Spee

Subject: [OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 22:30:42 +1000
Absolutely not. As unreliable as they come.
I would hate to see myself as others do - I'm unimpressed by Robbie
Burns on that one.
Far too challenging - I prefer my fantasies.
However, I am having them watched.
And the question, "Do you really want the answer to that question,"
is one I use often - delivered with a sneer as if to indicate that
the questioner is too bloody dim to comprehend the proper answer and
shouldn't have been so damn foolish as to ask it. Very satisfying and
saves a lot of time.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx