[OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed

Subject: [OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:45:21 +0100
* On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 10:36:36PM +1000, Marc Lawrence said:
> Andrew Fildes wrote:
> > Or even green ink
>
> Get stuffed, pedant.
>
> > - I favour Watermans.  It has a slightly bluish,
> > hard tone.
>
> I like green, with a greenish tone (okay, I'm partly colourblind, within
> that range, and probably wouldn't recognize a "bluish, hard tone" if it
> was penned on my inner-eyelids).

Aah... I'm also fond of the green inks.  Well, greenish.  I use Herbin
Reseda Green http://www.thewritingdesk.co.uk/herbin/herbin.php in my Cross.
Actually it looks greener in paper than it does there, but hey.   I want
some of the Herbin Black Tea as well... maybe another suitable pen or two.

Still,  all very pleasent. :)

--
  \ \\ \  "Bother!" said Pooh, as he forgot which Tagline he was  / // /