[OM] Re: Spotted!

Subject: [OM] Re: Spotted!
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:13:02 -0500
This is a promotion for newspaper websites that is being run in newspapers
owned by Morris Communications based in Athens, Georgia.  I believe they own
"The Holland Sentinel", but that's in Michigan.....  They do have some
European holdings, but I have no idea what they are or where they may be
located.

Daryl Hurley
www.darylsphotos.com