[OM] Re: I created a monster...

Subject: [OM] Re: I created a monster...
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:53:46 -0700
Sorry if I've posted this here before...

A photographer goes into a restaurant and is waited upon. It's a slow
night, so the waiter indulges in some idle chatter.

"So, what is it you do?" he asks the photographer.

"I'm a photographer," comes the reply.

"Cool! Do you have anything I could look at," says the waiter, eyeing
the portfolio at the photographer's side.

"Sure!" says the photographer, as he spreads out his portfolio for the
waiter.

"WOW! These are excellent!" exclaim the waiter, "You must have a very
expensive camera!"

"Well, it's okay. It gets the job done," says the photographer, with a
sigh. Conversation falters and the waiter goes off to do some task.

The photographer finishes his meal, asks for the check, and tells the
waiter, "By the way, that was an excellent meal -- please tell the
chef that he must have very expensive pots and pans."

:::: I'm the commander - see, I don't need to explain - I do not need
to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being
the president. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say
something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation. --
George W. Bush
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>