[OM] Re: e-410/11-22

Subject: [OM] Re: e-410/11-22
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:48:28 -0400
My, oh, my!  I'm sure I've had the three billy goats gruff read to me as
a child and I'm sure I read it many times to my children.  But in my
versions there was never any gouging out of eyeballs or crushing of
troll bones.  I can't remember how those versions ended but I'm sure it
must have been that the ugly old troll was transformed into a handsome
and helpful prince who assisted old ladies across the bridge so that
everyone lived happily ever after.  Bone crushing and eyes torn asunder!
  That's horribly and politically incorrect.  Tsk, tsk.

Chuck Norcutt