[OM] Re: #266

Subject: [OM] Re: #266
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:53:01 -0700
geebee wrote:
> Olympus OM2 SP : Zuiko 180mm f2.8 : Agfa Vista 200
>
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07266.htm

I've been meaning to comment on this one.

It's not one I would put on my wall, because of the buildings, which
don't mean anything to me.

Yet I do want to say I'm impressed with it. I like the way you are
branching out from you superb pure landscapes, trying different stuff.
And this is a strong image IMO, with excellent composition, tonality,
etc. and wonderful inner cloud detail. If I owned those buildings, I'd
want copies.

It's one of the few where I've seen in your shots the trouble I've had
with Agfa Vista 200 with visible grain in clouds. Doesn't really detract
from this image, but I'm glad I'm not all alone there.

Moose