[OM] Re: North American Odyssey Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: North American Odyssey Camera
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:30:04 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2007 10:11:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I think  it would be a good idea to send it to Canada before the
weather get's too  cold. Does this make sense to the  Canadian
participants?

It probably isn't a problem.  I just got back from Alberta where they  were
having a heat wave.  It was in the mid to hi 70's.  Felt pretty  dang good to
me, compared to the 101 temperature in Houston when I  returned.  Oh, did I
mention the Houston humidity in the 90s.   Ugh!  Bill Barber