[OM] Re: Huge print + E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Huge print + E-500
From: "Frank Wijsmuller" <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:40:33 +0200
Hi Rickard,

no idea about resolution requirements, but the lens you have at your
disposal could be the critical thing. If you can go macro enough, you could
'autostich' overlapping pictures to get the megapixels you need. Never done
stitching a macro picture myself though.
Good luck. And congratulations with their trust in you ;-)

Regards, Frank.