[OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:41:10 +0100
But it's not inferior, Andrew, that's my point.  The alternatives are
all but ineffective for home deliveries, their delivery drivers have
impossible schedules and speed all over the place, their depots are
all situated somewhere else and they cream off the profitable
delivery services (business parcels) leaving the poor old Royal Mail
to take the chaff of deliveries of letters to each household in the
UK.  It's the politicians who have screwed it up, (as well as the
trades unions, of course).

I apologise to any German speakers as well, although I claim to speak
bar, market and lorry driver in addition to menu (but no philosophy) :-)

Chris