[OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:24:16 +1000
Yes - fair point. But the way things are right now, they'd get a lot
more money and some of the worst offenders are actually quite large
volume traders. Usually what I'm looking at is a small, high value
item so it's worth it all right. Often they'll agree for Australia as
youse guys sort of quite like us but some have been quite offensive
at a polite enquiry.
AFAIK it's no more difficult than Canada (possibly easier). Most of
the time it's no more than a little green sticker and a bit more
money. USPS have 'improved' their service of late by adding tracking
and charging a helluva lot more.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx