[OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:14:20 +1000
Hardly typical old bean. But I was was much more concerned to read in
that story that the pub had shut down. I really can't imagine that
being allowed to happen in a remote Australian community. I know one
town where the teachers from the school bought the hotel (as we call
them here) to make sure it kept going. And were praised by the
community for performing a vital social service.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx