[OM] Re: Source for clear plastic filter cases

Subject: [OM] Re: Source for clear plastic filter cases
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:04:31 -0400
Hi Chuck,

That was a wonderfully thorough analysis and I would be ill advised to
ignore it.  I will swing for the smaller B&W ones and go for the
savings on the larger yabe cases.  Thanks for your f/u note.  Regards
to Dr. Flash and the reclusive Dr. Focus.

Mike

I have new respect for my clamshell, polyethelene B+W case with its 8mm

of quality closed cell foam and square shape which makes it easy to

grasp the filter at the corners.  However, I will not be surprised if

the polyethelene latch eventually gives out too and has to be held with

a rubber band as well.  B&H sells three sizes for $5.95 each compared

the $4.50 for 5 pieces from USA Liquidators.

Chuck Norcutt
http://mail.aol.com