[OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:27:55 +1000
I didn't say that it was inferior to your domestic private services
but rather to other national services. Ours has to compete in the
same way so it got into competing. But I have some horror stories -
like my son who didn't pick up a parcel from us within the two day
window of opportunity - it had to be retrieved from Cardiff I think.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx