[OM] Re: T --> 4/3rds adaptors [was: fountain pens [was: some drivel abo

Subject: [OM] Re: T --> 4/3rds adaptors [was: fountain pens [was: some drivel about the latest wonderbrick]]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:20:26 -0700
Thanks, Rand E.!

I guess I have no excuse left for looking through the C8 instead of
taking photos through it... except the damned short maximum exposure
times of digital... HID is so much work compared to just leaving the
shutter open for 30 minutes...

On 23-Aug-07, at 18:45, Listar wrote:

> From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [OM] Re: fountain pens [was: some drivel about the latest
> wonderbrick]
>

> Jan,
>   This went around several months ago also.  I needed a T-Mount to 4/3
> adapter and couldn't find one.  I finally emailed several ebay sellers
> and although he didn't have one listed, the seller "jinfinance"
> offered
> one which I purchased and I am very pleased with it.

:::: This phase we're in of exponential growth is about over. We now
have an exponential growth culture that at the present time doesn't
even know how to cope with a state of non-growth. -- M. King Hubbert,
1976 ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::