[OM] Re: Corsica

Subject: [OM] Re: Corsica
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:18:21 -0700
Donald wrote:
> Just finished with a quick and dirty gallery of some shots from our week
> in Calvi. Shoved them through Lightroom.
>
> www.skelpitheid.com

An enjoyable tour, Donald, thanks.

Some well composed shots in there. I did find myself most enjoying the
ones with little of the strong, direct sun, to some extent regardless of
subject or composition - just for the colour and texture. #13 is a great
example of all three factors at their best, as are some others.

I picked one, #28 to show how the overall brightness/tonality may be
maintained while recovering some colour and texture. I also included one
more as I would have 'seen' it, were I there, because I'd have been
wearing dark glasses.

  <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/DMacDonald/Corse28.htm>

Moose