[OM] Re: Back on the list; scanner questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Back on the list; scanner questions
From: "Roger Wesson" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:49:39 +0100 (BST)
> ps:  If you're just back on the list you probably don't know that Walt
> Wayman died a month or two back.  Following his wife who died quietly in
> the car while returning from a road trip about a year ago.

I didn't know that, and I'm really sad to hear the news.  Walt's mails
were always good value - spectacularly opinionated and fun to read.  I had
a couple of off-list conversations with him about inflammatory topics, and
while neither of us shifted our opinions even slightly as a result, they
were fun conversations.  He really was quite a character.  I'll miss him.

Roger