[OM] Re: voting [was: little rant on e-mail politeness]

Subject: [OM] Re: voting [was: little rant on e-mail politeness]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:35:04 -0400
I've always thought the best system would be a hybrid.  Computer
controlled touch screen for easy presentation, selection and correction
(if necessary) of your choices.  But the computer would be stand-alone
and not connected in any way to any network.  It would print out a human
readable paper form as the ballot.  The paper form would be counted by a
separate optical reader.  No manual labor, paper ballots for safety and
recounts.

Chuck Norcutt