[OM] Re: Uh oh..dust!

Subject: [OM] Re: Uh oh..dust!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:41:20 -0700
I was going to add the Copper Hill site, but Chuck beat me to it.
Reading of several sites is helpful to overcome the fear of doing it
yourself.  :-)

Have you tried a blower? Usually that is all you need. Nice to have
one in your bag. Good one here:

Rocket   I opted for the medium size. As Goldilocks said, "It's just
right".

And the other injunction apply. Always change lenses out of the wind
with the back of the camera toward the sky. Minimize the time that
the camera front is open.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA