[OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control a

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 01:11:53 -0700 (PDT)
Moose,
      An interesting, because rather small p/s with 28mm equiv WA, with some ok
video capability,
(but some other problems) is Panasonic TZ3:
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonictz3/

Unfortunately along your previous comment, they took out the video zoom
capability on this p/s,
versus the previous version!

One thing I don't like in general with most digi p/s, is there are so few with
decent native W/A
capability. It seems default is about ~35mm equiv on 80+% of these cameras now.
 A W/A is so much
more useful than a long tele, esp in a p/s.

Tim Hughes