[OM] Re: E-pro thingy

Subject: [OM] Re: E-pro thingy
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:06:34 +0200
Chuck,

I only shoot RAW, and I do not chimp. But I find it very handy to be
able to delete an image during the 2 or 3-second review, like I can on
the Canon. I take the picture, take a quick peak at the screen, see a
grossly skewed histogram, and hit the garbage can button. That is the
only in-camera editing I ever do.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands