[OM] Re: E-3 Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 Pictures
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:07:53 +1000
Looks like a strange blend of Nikon and Canon controls on the rear
but then I've never played with an E1 so...
I'd be a bit disappointed with the flash - I used the Leica/Panasonic
version of the E-330 and that had a two position pop-up, the first
position being a bounce angle and the second a high direct. Very clever.
Of course with the screen - if you do the full swivel and put it back
in the slot, it's right way up, just like my Epson R-D1s. I shoulda
realised that. I'm still surprised that they opted for a smaller
screen though.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx