[OM] Re: Attention: Lightroom users

Subject: [OM] Re: Attention: Lightroom users
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:25:50 +0100
Can't speak for the LL tutorial, Chuck, but I can recommend Martin Evening's
book, published by Peachpit, which goes a long way to remedy the lamentable
lack of a printed manual.  Except that it was released before v1.1 was
released, and there are significant changes to the software in 1.1.  There
is a downloadable PDF update to the book to cover 1.1.

Also, I have arranged a paperback printed version of the 1.1 manual for
myself, available here: http://www.lulu.com/content/1039348 which helps
considerably.  I believe that anyone owning a copy of Lightroom will be able
to purchase a copy without infringing Adobe's copyright.

--
Piers