[OM] Re: Back on the list; scanner questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Back on the list; scanner questions
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:23:53 +0100
Thanks Chris!  I'm amazed that it was four years ago that we all
strolled along the river, and three years since Andrew F, Gee Bee, Piers
and I met up in Bedfordshire.  Surely time for another London or
South-East meeting.

I am less of a student rebellious type these days - I'm back at
university but on the other side of the fence.  Now I teach the young
folk and grumble when they don't come to tutorials, fail to revise
properly for exams, and that kind of thing!

Roger