[OM] What is worth reading every month and using as a reference?

Subject: [OM] What is worth reading every month and using as a reference?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 09:25:34 EDT
There are a number of publications about photography which arrive at my  door
each month. One of these gets read every month and doesn't get relegated to
the "I'll read that one day, some day, maybe, pile."  The reason is that it
is, IMHO, packed full of information which any photographer will find useful
and  that will, if implemented help that photographer in their growth.  So if
you are interested in learning new stuff about photography or perhaps just
honing your skills, check out "Digital Camera, the magazine for today's
photographer."  I doubt that many will be disappointed with anything other
than the
price, which is a little pricey with postage across the  pond.   Although my
subscription separates me from more of my  greenbacks than any other, it also
delivers the most value for the dollars  spent.  I've just renewed my
subscription for another 2 years and anxiously  await the arrival of my next
issue.
Anybody else have opinion about this  one of others that are worthwhile?  Guess
should have said, "What  opinions . . . "

Their website is at _http://dcmag.co.uk/_ (http://dcmag.co.uk/)

<{B^)  Bill Barber