[OM] Re: SLIDE DUPLICATING - 5000ºK LIGHT BOXES w ith OLYMPUS E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: SLIDE DUPLICATING - 5000ºK LIGHT BOXES w ith OLYMPUS E-1
From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:25:58 +0200
Don´t worry Bill,

I realized you weren´t interested at all in color calibration but if you
read a little bit about it you´ll see color is simply fastinating.

As I have told you before my goal is to create a truly accurate VELVIA
and EKTACHROME profiles for E-1 but every step must be solid to go to
the next one. This is why I need to know everyhting about how to capture
this slide.

Regards,

Dave