[OM] Re: iStock

Subject: [OM] Re: iStock
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:50:02 -0600
This post is a perfect example of the value of a work ethic. You are too
lazy to prepare and send in a CD, so you get paid pennies for your work.
I've found in life that those who are willing to work generally do better
than those who won't...thanks for proving that for me.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com