[OM] Re: dieting: was iStock

Subject: [OM] Re: dieting: was iStock
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:20:03 +1000
My chances of finding 'organic grade 'B' maple syrup' here are about
as good as your finding fresh kangaroo meat! :-)
I'm doing fine on fruit/yoghurt/protein powder/organic milk smoothies
and low carb soups with the occasional small breakout like a roast
veggie omlette yesterday..
On a mainly liquid diet the stomach shrinks and any attempt to eat a
quantity of solids, especially bread/pastry causes some discomfort
quite quickly..
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx