[OM] Re: E-3 Pic

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 Pic
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:28:29 -0300
2007/8/29, Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Leandro DUTRA wrote:
>
> HDR patents are all well and good, but the chip used to make an HDR
> image has to have the headroom in the first place.  If the E-3's using
> essentially the same chip as the E-410/510 (and it's rumoured that it
> does), there's no headroom for HDR.

I seem to have heard it will be definetly the same chip, but then it
may all be rumours.  And I haven't analysed the patents, and the
ſenſors being digital may alſo be uſed in intereſting ways, given
enouȝ memory, bandwidþ and proceßing poƿer.

> Of course, if they fix my other complaint (insufficient EV spacing in
> multiple exposure series), you could at least put several images
> together using Photomatix or somesuch...

Or it can be done in‐camera…

--
+55 (11) 5685 2219               xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx
+55 (11) 9406 7191          Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra