[OM] Re: iStock

Subject: [OM] Re: iStock
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:11:40 -0400
Speaking of stained glass.  Lisa and I were involved with the rebuilding
of our church's Tiffany windows.  Very labor intensive, but these people
seem to love what they do.  Here are a few pics.

http://www.zuiko.com/index_035.htm

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net