[OM] Re: JD Power Digital Camera Satisfaction

Subject: [OM] Re: JD Power Digital Camera Satisfaction
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:21:54 -0300
2007/8/30, Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Leandro - I had an E500 which I liked for the most
> part, however I had a concern about lens selection.
> Particularly at wide angle. Having a good selection of
> lenses by multiple manufacturers is awesome. Also I
> believe the Nikon bodies are more durable than a
> comparable E-series (i.e, E500 vs D50/D80).

Maybe — but as Maitani said, it is not one or other characteristic, it
is the whole concept.  Durability yes, lenses yes, but also handling,
quality, portability, and how are all these balanced.

> I am happy to see Olympus holding their own. You do
> get a lot of camera for your $$ with the E series
> cameras, if only there was better lens selection.

Just today two new Leica lenses should help, but I agree.

--
+55 (11) 5685 2219               xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx
+55 (11) 9406 7191          Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra