[OM] FYI --- 410 screen

Subject: [OM] FYI --- 410 screen
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:32:30 -0400
Received this today from Katz Eye;  No connection.
Mike

Dear Fellow Photographer,

We are writing you today because you expressed an interest in the Katz
Eye focusing screen for the Olympus E-410.  We are pleased to announce
that our testing has been completed and the Katz Eye focusing screen
for this model has been released.  Thank you very much for your
patience during our testing and development period.  For those
customers considering an upgrade, the E-410 has also been found to be
compatible with the Katz Eye focusing screen for the Olympus E-400.
Full details about the new screen can be found on our website,
www.katzeyeoptics.com - there is a link to the new screen right on the
home page.  Thank you very much for your interest in Katz Eye products,
and if you have any questions about the new screen for the E-410,
please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Katz Eye™ Optics
+1.413.743.2523

www.katzeyeoptics.com

P.S. - For anyone who is also interested in the E-510, research is
progressing very well on that model and we expect screens to be
released late next week.

http://mail.aol.com
=0