[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:06:26 -0700
I've had John service about 20 OM's. A few were so ugly that I
wouldn't be able to sell them if I tried (I haven't). A couple
couldn't be repaired. All that were repaired came back working very
smooth.  Perhaps after a few years of very light use they won't be as
smooth but I've never had one come back from him that wasn't a joy to
use. When I buy an OM there is little doubt that it will visit John
(or Clint if he were still around) but only when it will make the
trip.  YMMV
-jeff