[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:58:09 -0400
KEH bodies, from what I've seen, are not overhauled. Last body I bought
from them, the shutter curtain bar was at a 30 degree angle (string off
pulley) and all foam was bad.  It was not rated UG or BGN. Spend $100 on
an un-overhauled body (represented as "in full working order") with a
warranty, or get your present bod overhauled?  It seems like any used
body you buy will still need work.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net