[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:48:38 +0100
I'm not sure how serious you are, Leandro, but since you seem to be new
qaround here, maybe you don't know how far from the truth that
characterisation of Bill really is.

As to your second problem, the gift for your wife, Bill would usually be the
first to advise that, if you are looking for anything OM, your first step
ought to be to ask here.

--
Piers