[OM] Re: Another 4/3 cam and lenses.

Subject: [OM] Re: Another 4/3 cam and lenses.
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:04:55 -0300
2007/8/31, Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>:

> National is the brand name for NON-US Matsushita
> products.

Not here.  Here it was for cheaper Matsushita products, Panasonic
being mid-level and Technics profeßional.

> I dont
> believe Panasonic excepts to be market leader with
> their DSLR offering, however I think they have to keep
> up with Sony and the rest of the huge corporations
> that want to get into every marketplace (ie., GE,
> Samsung, Sony, etc).

Ðat, or just like Olympus ðey need it to get some prestige for ðe
cheaper cash-cows.

--
+55 (11) 5685 2219               xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx
+55 (11) 9406 7191          Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra