[OM] Re: moosterizing skills (thread name change)

Subject: [OM] Re: moosterizing skills (thread name change)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:02:21 -0700
Wayne Culberson wrote:
> From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx
>> Guess you didn't notice, that's what I did. Easier than trying to
>> eliminate all those lines on such a small image. Didn't feel like
>> cheating to me - it is the same rainbow.
>>
> Wow, Moose, now I am impressed. No, I did not realize that is what you did.
> But I was wondering how you recovered the detail of the second rainbow. When
> I took the photos of the rainbow that includes the church, the secondary
> rainbow had somewhat faded, although it was still there. It does show
> somewhat in the slides.

With the larger original, I've done a version that should provide the
prints you are looking for. I stuck with the one image in this case, as
it allowed me to show the whole arc of the rainbow. Although the second
arc is weaker, I like the effect of having the whole primary arc.

Here's a web size roll-over of the wire removal and perspective
correction.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/WayneC/RainbowChurch2.htm>

The full size,760k JPEG is here.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/WayneC/189629428-O4.jpg>
> I think I will trust your monitor, before mine. Whatever is done with the
> brightness, Walmart's (or whoever) auto-printer-machine will do what they
> want with it anyways.

Here's a version with the green areas in the foreground lightened.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/WayneC/189629428-O4l.jpg>

> Again, thanks so much. I am hoping to get these printed and will be giving
> copies to all our folks at the church. Many of them are seniors, and I'm
> sure they would appreciate a photo of their building like this.

Seniors need rainbows more than others?   :-)

Enjoy!

Moose