[OM] Re: Sharpen or not to sharpen?

Subject: [OM] Re: Sharpen or not to sharpen?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:23:05 -0600
I never sharpen anything till I am ready to print it, then I sharpen a copy
that's been resized to the final output size and resolution. Same goes for
the photos on put on my website. They're sharpened after sizing for the web.
If you sharpen during raw conversion then resize up or down later, you lose
a little quality compared to sharpening at final out put size.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com