[OM] Re: moosterizing skills (thread name change)

Subject: [OM] Re: moosterizing skills (thread name change)
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:53:52 -0300
Moose,
Again, I am very impressed and thankful for doing this for me. Both versions
look really good on my monitor. I am starting to feel somewhat guilty about
this though, for two reasons. One, I suspect that you probably spent a
considerable amount of time doing these, given the amount of wires and poles
that needed to be removed, buildings straightened, etc. The other reason I
feel guilty, is that it would have been a bit better for me if the pavement
had been left in the picture. I know the pavement looks better when it is
left out (thankfully I kept my feet out of the picture), but removing it has
changed the ratio (I think), so that getting it printed is not going to be
as easy for me. Not to worry though, I think I can get it printed larger and
cut off the whites. Thanks again so much. Now, my thought is, what can I do
for you beyond giving thanks?
Wayne