[OM] Re: My new blog

Subject: [OM] Re: My new blog
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:30:15 -0600
LOL. I used to date a girl who had a little dog like that and she had two
cats. These cats were mean and nasty even by cat standards. They attacked
the little dog several times a day. When he tried to eat, they'd circle him
like vultures, then attack him and steal his food. One of the cats took a
crap in the dog's bed! The dog was scared to death of these cats, and I
almost felt sorry for him.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design